May 26, 2013

we own it

Finally, i'm writing a sensible post. About a week ago, had my first somewhat fine dining with my friend and her cousin. To be honest, i don't really fine-dine a lot here in Singapore since most of these stuffs here aren't that pocket-friendly for a poly student like me *sobs. Went to a restaurant called Mozza, they have two different sides, the one for pizza only and the other is more to the main course and stuffs. It was mega packed but we somewhat got the bar area and soooo .. there it goes. We ordered a pizza and some sort of meatball thing. Yes, we only ordered these two dishes , but our tummies were filled enough with those though.  



both busy with their own work .. ckck

the bartender was soso nice! he even interacted with us wkwk


this pizza looks much bigger in real life *just sayinn

jumbo macaroons. super cute but unfortunately, i have lost my sweet tooth nowadays



the view. breath-taking isn't it?

teheeeee
And and.. i would like to mention these two movies that you guys need to watch. May is seriously filled with many good movies



This movie somewhat reminds me of my igcse days. I still remember even until now, there's one writer's effect question using this passage about gatsby. At first i was a bit hesistant in watching this movie as my googling thing showed that this movie is a 2 hour drama and no action lalala at all. One of my friend nagged to me to accompany her watching this and so i did. I gotta say that 90% of the people in the theatre were all girls. I don't think guys will like this kind of movie honestly.

Imma rate this movie 9/10. I like how complicating their love story is. The secrets are revealed slowly but that progress makes the people to be more analytical for every each second. Since the time setting is around 1920s, i think the girls in that era are somewhat fickle-minded, which i find it foolish. You'll know why i'm saying this when you watch the movie.


no doubt! fast & furious is superrrrr nice. can't say much about this movie. 9/10 .I'm abit mehhh about the ending

songs of the post~



i don't know why i'm just super in love with this song! *_____________*




No comments: