May 23, 2013

love songs

You're the only one that's making sense to me
When I close my eyes you're the one I see


Calvin Harris - Think About You (ft. Ayah Marar)

This love is difficult but it's real.
Don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess


Taylor Swift - Love Story

It's like I've been awakened
Every rule I had you breakin'
It's the risk that I'm takin'
I ain't never gonna shut you out

Everywhere I'm looking now
I'm surrounded by your embrace
Baby, I can see your halo
You know you're my saving grace
You're everything I need and more
It's written all over your face
Baby, I can feel your halo
Pray it won't fade away

Beyonce - Helo

Cause I don't understand
Just how your love can do what no one else can

Crazy in Love - Beyonce f Jay-Z

Will you still love me when I got nothing but my aching soulI know you will, I know you will
I know that you will

Lana Del Rey - Yound and Beautiful

I can't ever change without you, you reflect me, I love that about you
And if I could, I would look at us all the time

Justin Timberlake - Mirrors

2 comments:

Crystal Tika said...

aww the last song!! I LOVE MIRROR SO MUCH!!!

willdy cheng said...

mirror enak bgt tal!!!!!