Apr 20, 2013

FOOD & HOTEL INDONESIA FAIR 2013

Last week, while i was still in my homeytown, went to this fair called food and hotel indonesia 2013 which is obviously about food. If you know me, you might have known my love for food is unexplainably huge, if that make sense. When i first heard about it from my mom, i was like "mom let's go". Unfortunately, during my first visit there, i was wearing shorts and mom wore sandals. There was this rule on wearing "proper" attire or whatsoever, plus, i don't know why, only people who are 18 and above are allowed to go in. Disappointed, we went home. And.. when we were on our way to the parking lot, someone mega kind gave me the invitation so that i could go in there for free. At first i thought that i wouldn't go there.. ever since my mom was busy and i thought that no one were interested to go there :( , until the next day.. my cousin called me to go with her and the other aunties. Of course, i was like "heck yes imma go". Bought my boyfie camera and for one day, i felt like a food journalist.  Well, a fake one obviously

Tried almost EVERY single booth. Free lunch in other words

ice making competition

my auntie replaced me while registering since i'm below 18. But i managed to sneek in anyways hehe


was welcomed by this mega talkative bartender. he was singing gangnam style while making his dfrink ._.

The first tester i tried :P


all about eggs ..


this american curry is the spiciest curry i have ever tried :s



taiwanese popping boba :D


this teh tarik tasted exactly like the ones in restaurants!

green teh tarik. super nice *_*

sushi testers \:D/


this noodle is mega bland. bad

the crazy crowd inside the building








now i know why it has to be 18 and above .. wkwk





gigantic mixers



super cute, but doesn't taste that good :s

mashed potato in martini form! super sexy lol . but unfortunately, it doesn't taste that good



Overall, great fair :D I got in for free due to the super kind person and my lunch was like.. free. kekeke~

4 comments:

Crystal said...

KYAAA! ENAK BANGET!

willdy cheng said...

hehehhe :D

eve-ting said...

Waa .. Itu exhibition gitu will? Seruu bngt coba" makanan! Hahaha

willdy cheng said...

iya evee. ampe kenyang gue. wkwkwk