Apr 27, 2013

come and get it

Went to sentosa today with dennise and claudia and i couldn't say much except the fun. I've been wanting to go to a beach since ages and finally, i did, today. The weather wasn't too hot or cold (since when singapore has cold weather willdy?), just .. nice. Instead of using the monorail like i always do, we all walked instead, from vivo to sentosa. The distance wasn't that bad though, and the breath-taking sceneries. No doubt. Amazeballs.

happy faces


the feeling which i anticipated the most on going to a beach, which is letting your feet to be soaked up by the sand and the waves. perfection

my hands on my lenses lol


ma shaggy face.

we looked so ... desperately happy here lol


claudia and her green tea latte

had this super good japanese dessert called kyoto's delight and i ..... want more. i don't have a sweet tooth, but this is to die for, seriously

selca-ing during dinner

another japanese meal of the day wkwk

okonomiyaki! *_*
all in all. today was mega fun. i love beaches even more and more. someone, bring me to a beach okay?

during our dinner, there was a guy proposing a girl. The place was outdoor and the view was exquisite, making the air even more romantic. People cheered them and there was fireworks from sentosa. I know this sounds pathetic and lame, but me and my friends, we are always like, people always go on a saturday night date with their loved ones, while we're always stuck together lol. Its not that i'm dying for a boyfriend or whatsoever. I'm just .. idk. But oh well, best comes last and i shall wait for that patiently :)

song of the post!
i don't know what, but hearing this song always make me happy .. for no reason . haha

2 comments:

Crystal said...

wahhh.. enak :3

btw your hair udah panjangan wii! bagus!!

eheheheheh wiiii,, btw sorry blm bales bbm,, ive changed bb gitu with my sis'.. trus atm my room signalnya jelek bgt. add whatsapp i yah.. i'll message you on fb

willdy cheng said...

gpp kok tal! sante aja :D

and thx btwww :D