Feb 8, 2012

unexpected

got my general paper today and the result was waaaay beyond my expectations. well actually the thing that worried me yesterday (my mourning random post lol) is actually about my gp paper .. Its really nonsense . I don't know why after tests are over, the only thing that I do is to mourn over it and pessimistic is never absent. I mean like, whyyyy? I've been like this since I was a kid. If this kind of habit goes on, many people will "dislike" me. I guess some of my friends are annoyed with this behaviour obviously. How to be less pessimistic?

But in the gp case, what I wrote was inversely proportional (due to physics effect I'm using this term lol) to the correct one. I was sooo worried :( Fortunately, I don't know how .. things turned unexpectedly miraculous.

Oh well ..

Anyways, I guess I'm back to my rock-interest thing. I've been listening to simple plan, the script, greenday, etc.
o-o
School has been really fun these days too. lovee grade 11 <3

No comments: