Feb 23, 2012

crispy

caution! this post is beyond random :p

how cute!


due to dream high effect, i've been imagining what if indonesia has 4 seasons, which, of course will never happen. ever.  i love how schools in korea and japan have different uniforms according to the seasons. how cool is that aa

cheap ugg-ish boots i bought in koln

since mom and dad are currently in penang, i had no choice but to cook for my siblings or else they will starve .. today i tried making gyoza which was the first time ever. it turned out unexpectedly good :)

the preparation

the un-cooked gyozas



skyped with mom and dad ..



my sis and winson ..

bought these caplet pencils today, which are my fave pencil ever .. (huh?) it has glitters now wow


since one of my friend lost two bets from me, so he bought this. the second best from ilana tan .. the first one (in my opinion) is still winter in tokyo. too bad, the ending is not a typical happy ending like other novels do :( . 4.75/5 . i really recommend this!

today school was kinda .. crispy. lv 11 celebrated park's birthday (happy birthday again, park! but i don't think you read my blog .. haha). me, sheila , novita, ricco , nibras , michael and kasish joked a lot today .. like seriously, i laughed like anything today .. went to pandawa after school and met .. somebody. i don't know why, but these days, everywhere i go (after school), i always meet someone .. unexpected. ^-^