Sep 25, 2011

sparrow me the drama

yesterday went to gading with my cousins and watched rise of the planet of the apes. actually i've watched the movie a day before (i watched it alone in front of my computer) and i think the movie is pretty good :) 8/10

Photobucket

met lotsa people and we joked a lot as usual . saw lots of unexpected incidents too . ;D i had lots of fun yesterday.

and ..
finally mom bought me this! :D so happyyy

Photobucket

and they are soo cute ! the bottle is pretty small . i prefer buying the minis instead of the big ones though.

Photobucket

Photobucket

they are soooo small >.<
Photobucket
sorry for the wrong focus! my bro took this anyways
and here are the swatches .. i love all the colours! especially the grey on the left. i don't know why i'm into grey polishes right now ..  and btw, the background .. haha

Photobucket

No comments: