Sep 20, 2011

some unimportant blahs

examens mensuels et revoir la liberté bonjour! (goodbye monthly tests and hello freedom). all my marks in this monthly test have improved .. well , except one .. :( and my general paper result is still pending. fingers crossed

okay, so i'm currently in a mood to blabber a little bit in my blog. first, i freaking hate being compared with someone else. and the worst thing is when you are compared with your closed ones. some people have been comparing me and my closed ones and .. they talked it at the back of me. pathetic much? i know i'm not as smart as that person and i'm also not as hardworking as that person too. but when somebody did that, i prefer to keep my mouth shut instead of commenting because .. hmmm i don't know . what should i do? :(

then , another thing is regarding to my admission. the enrolment is opening in october (which is about 10 more days!). and .. i have to do everything by myself. my dad said that i have to be independent. but come on ! independent in this kind of situation? i even called one of the schools by myself. and unfortunately, the person did not really understand my accent and she said 'can you please speak slower? because i don't understand' dang dang. somebody help me in this thingggg :'(

lastly, i hate it when someone started being crafty-ish (cunning) to get anything they want. semi-egoist and semi-cheater

gottagoo hubbub-ing (this is what i got from google translate from the english of 'galau' lol)

another update .. my dad has (finally) helped me by calling my auntie there (she's a teacher) . she told dad all the procedures.. very very complicating. but i'm kinda relieved too :)

No comments: