Jun 23, 2011

love talk

Photobucket

Love is like pi - natural, irrational, and very important


What are the criterias of a guy you like?
Tall (since i'm 164.5 cm and girls can wear heels, right?) , good looking , smart (yes, this is very important) , and of course the guy must be kind , understanding , fun and not boring. The guy does not have to be perfect too

Single/ in a relationship?
Single

Do you intend to be in a relationship?
Currently, not at all.

Why?
My parents do not allow me to have such relationship with a guy and I myself is currently focus on my studies

What kind of attitude of a guy you dislike?
I definitely hate a guy who is too kepo (who questions too much and always want to know every siingle thing I do in every second). I don't like a guy who is way too flirty , i'd rather choose a guy who is cool and flirt less.

Have you ever like a guy?
Of course! haha :b

How many times?
I don't really remember ..  I think thrice.

How long do you usually like a guy?
Since I rarely like a guy, so once I fell for a guy, it would probably lasts for at least 5-6 months .

How about atttractions?
This occured many times, but attraction doesn't last long and mostly are actors/singers LOL

Any age criteria for a guy you like?
I don't like a guy who is younger than me because I thought that I'm kinda less experienced in this kind of stuff, so I prefer a guy who has the same age with me (same year) or 1-2 years older (but not more than 3 years older!).

Choose :
Stupid guy with lots of money / smart guy but less money .
Umm .. I want the stable one :b

Popular guy / laid back guy .
Laid back . I don't really like to date with popular guys. They will have lots of fans and the guy himself may even has affairs with many girls

Monolid/ double eyelid / hooded eyelid guy
Monolid

Sporty / nerdy guy
I like if both balanced

Bald / short cut / long haired guy
Short cut

Do you like a guy who plays music?
Yep ! Since I love music too , so I think it would be fun if we could play music instruments together :b . (I have ever learned guitar and piano some years ago, and I have ever tried play violin too but it wasn't easy)

p.s. you may copy these questions to your blog too :D

No comments: