May 11, 2011

cuppycake days

i'm finally cured people ! FINALLY . tommorow will be my last day drinking medicine , which means by the day after tommorow , i'll be fully healthy again . fingers crossed i hope by that day, my dumb school will allow me to meet my friends

i know its a bit late, but happy mothers day , mom :) ily

and i'll be having my first language english IGCSE tommorow .. i think i'm too relaxed .. lol . wish me luck for my IGCSE exams :) and i don't know why i'm really really hoping that Cambridge will consider my sickness (huh?) so that they will tolerate my answers .. hehe . i made some stupid mistakes in my maths paper 2 . i was having a bad flu .. my nose was running like anything . sir Sampath took my tissue too (because of the cover .. tweety , tazmania , etc lol) . can you imagine how hard i tried to concentrate ? moreover, in the middle of the test , sir sampath offered me some cookies and coffee ! OMGGG .

and big thanks for crystal too . thank youu for that post in your blog :')

last but not least , i'm currently obssesed with cupcakes .. haha . if you love cupcakes like i do , better watch DC Cupcakes in Star World every Sunday at 8.30 ;)

scroll bellow for some of the cupcakes from Georgetown Cupcake
warning ! better prepare some tissues before seeing them cuz your saliva may fall ;)
p.s.  i want to try them soooooooooo badly :(


the colour .. omg


i like this colour of the frosting too



this looks yummy . ngeeehh









the fondant is sooo cutee







i should've give this to my mom .. LOL



this red velvet is one of the signature cupcake of the shop . i'va watched some in the series and the cupcake is really red in colour 0.0








i love vanilla flavour arghh wanna try this too :(

p.p.s. i miss my friends soo much :(
p.p.p.s. i miss youu :(
p.p.p.p.s. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAR COUSIN , GIAN !! GBU :D
p.p.p.p.p.s. today jason and gian came over to my house and they quite entertained me ;)

xx

No comments: