Mar 25, 2011

just a good day

the reasons why i think that today is a 'good' day are :

- me and some girls from 10B played some games and one of the games was madly funny LOL
- dennise brought us (batch 3 students) some hagen dazs cake . yummy :9 . but i don't know why she gave to me, triny and novite first while our class teacher was actualyl standing in front of us. but afterall , the cake was really good . and oh, happy birthday again dennise ! :)
- the computer test was not as hard as i thought it would be . well, i'm not being proud or what (i struggled a lil in doing the report) but really ! the test was an ubber shocking one . even the practice (last week) was even harder
- today i watched this :


really funny ! and minhyuk's smile reminds me of dennise's 10000000 volt smile :D :D :D

- i've downloaded CN BLUE's new album and all the songs are soo good
- my dad bought my gila bro a new SLR ! OMGG. you know what ? i don't know why when he asks something from my parents, they will alwaaays give him anything he wants . a camera ? omg .. but if i want something (not as expensive as his camera), my parents will probably say that i'm so wastey. but i take this as a positive thing because i can use that camera too >:D

well actually there are bad things happened too today . but those things are nothing compared to the rest good things :)

and dear mom , i don't know why i want this plsplsplspls buy me one


okay this must be pretty odd , me asking for heels , i admit it , i .. love .. heels .. i think since the start of my 10th grade . i used to hate them but afterall, i'm a normal girl too . i grow . and i started too like all the things i used to hate when i was a small kiddo 

last but not least , i saw you today nyehehehe :p just for some seconds though . but still , anything about you, even they're just small and unnecessary things , they always make me smile :)

No comments: