Mar 6, 2011

head over heels

yesterday went to central park with sheila, catoz and the incredible dennise . dennise wore a super short pants and she looked sexy as usual . watched this movie . again


i don't know why i never get bored of watching this movie. the story is pretty cute (to me). and mario maurer .. oh man .. he's soo sweet and of course, good looking :p
it was very funny to watch movies with dennise . there was a sad part where people were in silence and suddenly, dennise laughed by herself .. LOLOL. then we went to gramed to buy stuffs required for the board exams. bought this cute pencil case :3


(p.s. i don't mean to show off or what)
actually the price was supposed to be Rp 29000 but i don't know whether i was lucky or what , the cashier told me to pay only for Rp 13000 ! i was so shocked LOL . sheila told me that she saw the cashier was fighting with another worker there . i should have bought a lot ..

then went to maquis to buy the cheesecake .. you all should try it ! its really really good :D . the price might be a little unfriendly but i think it worth


(p.s. this is not my pict . found it on google hehe)

then me , sheila and catoz had some talk while eating those cheesecakes .. :D :D

then (sorry for using this word in every sentence) me and my mom and my bro went home. well actually we went to GI first to pick up my sister

yesterday was a great great day ! :D

anyways , there are lots of strange things happened these days . i found a letter in my pencil box and somebody apologized to me. but honestly , i don't hate you :/ . you may have done something wrong which annoyed me but i don't hate you .  i rarely and barely hate people . and even IF i was angry, my anger will never last long .
then another thing . i really don't understand this . what does it mean when somebody keeps on saying that he loves you like anything but in the end he said that he was just joking ? and what does it means if this thing happens like everyday ?! 0.0
last thing. though we never talk, but when you passed my by, i don't know why i always freaks out . haha


gottago. want to find some food
and wish me luck for the board exams ! :)

No comments: