Oct 24, 2010

for the first time


long time no blog ~ aaaaa i miss my blog so much . >.<
has been really really busy and i was sick last week .. bummer . idk why i'm always sick when tests come . anywaysssssss .. me and my fam went to gading yesterday *FINALLY i could get out of my house* me and my sis ate at sushi groove . ate mayonaise dream roll , salmon flame roll , i heart unagi roll and krakatau roll . :9 yumyumyum . and i think sushi groove at gading was not crowded at all (compared to gi's) . then we shopped ^.^ *FINALLYYYYYYYYYYY i met latex leggings ! i have been searching for it since the past 3 months* but too bad, the blazer that i've been looking for was out of stock T_____T

and and and ..
i finally SUCCEED in making cupcakes . :D
yeaaaaaahh i made them this morning ..
failure level : 0.0001 only
wohoooooooo :D
i had a bad memory in cooking you know .. when i was about in 4th grade, i made a sausage bread and .. it burnts .. LOLLOLOL . i heart baking so much :)

Photobucket


Photobucket
thank God that my face is blury here .. soo ugly .. haha

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
the chocolate is sooo cutee :3

Photobucket

tepung naik sendiri LOLLLLLL

Photobucket

sprinkles !

Photobucket


Photobucket

one of my experiment-ed cream ! pandan flavor . yumyum :9

well .. gotta go study economics -_- i was absent for so many days and honestly , i don;t understand a thing . and i'm still afraid of my physics and chemistry .. :( wish me luck people !

xx

p.s.
i'm sooooooooooooooooooooooo . happy . hihihihihi <3

No comments: