Oct 1, 2010

copy and paste

Photobucket
i kinda like this pict because my face is hidden . HHEHEHEH . my bro took this pict while i was hairdry-ing my hair . haha

i have been really busy these days . freaking busy . talent show is coming :)
and finally! i've selected the subjects for my upcoming IGCSE . i'm going to have my bahasa orals on 8th . bummer :( i'm so afraid . what if i stuck in the middle ? what if i keep on coughing ? oh ye Gods .

anyways , the vid below is sheila and maii fave :D . watch it ~


and i'm also (currenctly) in loveee with linkin park's catalyst . it has been a long time not hearing rock music like catalyst . hehehe . download it here
and and i don't know why the heck i say this but i'm sooo in a mood to shop something :( yeaa i know it sounds as if i'm a shopaholic but actually .. i'm not that shopaholic . hehe . but seriously . i really need to . errrrrrr

Photobucket
anyways , thank you for giving me this :) veryy cute !

i'm sosososooso hungry now soo baibai :D xx

No comments: