Aug 29, 2010

it's on

Photobucket
 
PHD garlic bread . it's diff from the ordinary pizza hut

Photobucket

my bro eating mozzarella stick thingy . yummeeyyy :D

Photobucket

i made this last week . just to test some physics theory . hehe .
if you notice , each heart jello is made up of 4 layers . lots of patience required ! haahaha

Photobucket


Photobucket

HEART THISSSSS :D

Photobucket

FOR SALE  <3
TOPSHOP legging . bought at $29 (singaporean dollar) gonna sell it at $25
i never wear this even for once . i'd rather sell this, instead of keeping it forever and form dust
size S-M

Photobucket
 
the details from the back side

Photobucket
 
please contact me through fb or anything if you are interested :)
this legging is fab ! but too bad, my dad doesn't allow me to wear it :(( and this legging is pretty rare here so hurryyyyyy and grab them fast . :D
 
anyways, went to central park yesterday to buy winter apparels . zara has officially open ! it was huuuuge and sells complete product type. hehehe.
 
as i got home, took some pictures with my sis. idk why the hell i took those pictures :D haha
 sorry for my super messy roooooom >.<



Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments: