Aug 1, 2010

et tu brute

excuse my random pics with random details :)

Photobucket

my favorite macaroni soup . yumm :9 my mom used to cook it . hehe

Photobucket

well , just a simple syrup .. haha

Photobucket

my current theme ! don't you think it's cute ? i love it so much
p.s. it's just a theme . it's so not related to my life . :D
Photobucket

look at the devil thing ! it was given from one of my besties
cuteeee :3

Photobucket

coconut pudding my momma made :9
Photobucket

takoyakiiiiii ! ♥ ♥
yea me and my cousins ordered A LOT :p

Photobucket

superbig dish ! during my bday , i treated my cousin  . well only 4 of us . the plate's length is about 30cm. can you imagine how biggie the portion for the prown thgy ? we were really shocked to see the portion! only 4 persons and all girls . how can we finish them ? but unfortunately , we made it . LOL
but the fish .. so hella small . 0_0 haha





















pretty shoee ~
okayy back to unrandomness ~
a true friend , you're here till the end :)
Happy Friendship Day readers ~
sorry for lack of post :( have been really busy these days . yesterday was the first day of my monthly test . guess what ? i think will get bad at comp :( i couldn't concentrate at all ! the medicine which i ate in the morning was pretty reactive , so i kept on sweating and it was really annoying .
anyways , not to forget . CHEERS hehehe . cheers practice is always fun , i think . 3 days ago (thursday) , 10A autumn except carissa , skipped library period and we practiced instead :D . the boys practiced some moves and the girls (mostly) gossiped . hahaha .

soooooooooooooo . i'm hungry right now and excuse me .

wii signing off

see you in my next post ! and wish me luck in everything :D



Photobucket
 
anyonggg ~

No comments: