May 30, 2010

show me your teeth

hello readers .. how's you holiday (again) so far?
mine is full of magical incidents .. woghhh >.<



friday
was Waisak Day :DD . got up super early (abt 4.30) , ate breakfast then headed to vihara at 5.30 .. then we went to popo's house and i played with phelii who just woke up :3 (she's soo cutee . hehe) . after that headed to ohlala but too bad there was a meeting there and we could not eat theree :(( so we just went home and ate bread .. *sigh* after eating , idk what else to do so i just decided to sleep .. hehe . my sis,mom n dad also had some sleep .. after had enough sleep , we were very hungry and had no food at home , so we went to pi . ate at ...... i forgot whats the name. i ate alot of xiao long bao .. it's really good :3
at first , dad told us not to buy anything because we have been really splendid these days .. but unfortunately, he shopped the most . wew .. haha great day .. great day .. :D

saturday
woke up as usual .. ate breakfast .. took bath .. play comp .. bored bored .. so decided to sleep .. hehe . went to MOI in the night . ate at .. some chinese food restaurant .. *i forgot the name* . bought a comic and a  novel . i bought the novel which sheila recommends .

sunday
which is todayyy :D
happy bday to my sis :) GBU ~
went to Mulia Hotel and ate at The Cafe .. recommended ppl ! it's really a good restaurant .. have lotsa types of food .. even indian and korean food .. the best part is desserts :9 .. i ate a cup of oreo mousse .. yum yum .. ate aloooooot. my tummy turned bigger . AAAAHHHH
and in a few mins , my cousins are going to arrive here to celebrate wen's bday ~

anw , this is about the alay who used to text nonsense to me . Now the alay also text my sis! now i know who the hell is that alay . really shocking !! ARGHHH . DUMB ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
I REALLY WANT TO SLAPP YOUUU . DON'T THINK THAT MY FAM IS STUPID ! I WILL SURELY CURSE YOU BACK

BYE



YOUU DUMB ASSSSS



hahaha .. emotional .. wkwk
:b

new update :)
about the party

the party was a blast
joked alot ;) my cousins told me tons of pranks
and guess what ? pheliii came :DD
my house was very crowded .. even my uncle and auntie from tanggerang came .. hehe
wen's pressies are all money .. wew .. hahaha. hani also told me that a lil guy wants to marry my lil cousin, icha :D . hahahaha . then she danced some crazy moves .. wkwkwk
the birthday cake was yummeyyy :9 . mocca crunch cake . which was bought from Mulia Hotel ..


well, thats all for today's post ..



he ate my heart . he's a monster . rawrr ♥

:)

No comments: