May 22, 2010

심장이 밖으로 빠지지 못하게 ♥

awkayy .. today was the report card distribution .. my marks were neutral i guess.. hehe
my momma n daddy were disappointed as usual .. but what to do ? let it be .. haha

today i met with vne :DD talked some things
met dennise also but only for 1 mins .. wow
i heard that she ***ed in all the subjects !! 0.o
wew ..

well, let's take the positive side ..
i'm officialy a 10th grader now !!
wooo-hoooo XD

congrats to those who get good marks/ranks :)

ytd went to G.I. for the midnight sale thgy .. sisn't buy much because it was hella to crowded ! i bought only a ring n 2 bracelets (well, it's my sister's also) ..
went home at 11 (!!)  n reached home at 11.30
on my way home, the road was still sooo empty because lotsa ppl are still having their midnight shopping .. wow .. hahaha
anw .. this is the ring which i bought ytd .. :3
























me loveyy this ring :3
hohoho

i painted my nails with blue tooo :D
i love neon colours but not the tawdry one .. hehehe


















actually i love black nails too but my momma said it's ... .. ...
hehehe

holiday OH holiday .. sometimes your are sooo boring
during school days , i'm always counting for holidays but during the holidays .. i kinda miss school days :/

lalalala
ytd i openned my looklet n these are the looks i made :













































i'm joining the brashy couture competition .. well .. not going to win obviously .. soo hard >.<

from all the looks i've made , this one is my favourite :



















what do you think ? >.<
well , i'm still not expert at fashion n stuffs .. hahaha

well then .. gottagooo
xoxo

No comments: