Feb 27, 2013

S.E.A. Aquarium day

so i'm finally having my long school holiday and yes, i'll be blogging more now and more posts ahead!
*just sayin ._.

exactly a day after the exam, me and my friends went to an aquarium which is claimed to be the largest oceantarium in the whole wide world! of course, hearing this, we were very curious and i've heard many positive comments about this place from my friends and cousins. and it was pretty lucky that since we're still students, we get about 33% off :p

all in all, i do recommend going here. the fishes are prettay *_* i was expecting it to be bigger though and i didn't see clownfish! (the orange-white fish in finding nemo. nemo to be exact!)

enjoy the picts!

elders wannabe :p




our shoes that day :D yes i was wearing slippers .. for some reason.

baby stringray :3




kkt!

group shot! too bad serene and amirun did not join ;_;


alaskan crab. it is SO  humongous when you see them in real life. the biggest crab i've ever seen

it looks so heavy but i don't know why it floats 0.0 




mini jellyfishes! so cuteee :3



me and my friends call this species as a like-a-boss stringray as the small fishes keep on following it wherever it goes 0.0

my favourite spot from this aquarium :D

i see dory from finding nemo here!


new species! have you guys ever seen this kind of fish before? the bubbles will pop from the .. *if you know what i mean. keekekeke~

sharks!


chillin in the kids place~

these chocolate lollipops are very .. expensive --. *just sayin

chenyi! lol

2 comments:

Crystal said...

LOL! I was a bit confused about the human legs photo thing. I thought there was a real fish.. It took me about a few seconds to realize that it was only a joke

willdy cheng said...

Lol! Yeasss indeed its justt a joke :p tehee