Sep 19, 2012

Jokowi & Basuki

Okay .. the title maybe super random and i don't even know why i'm in a mood to write this kind of post, if you're not interested in politics, you might want to skip this post :p.

If you live in Jakarta, you'll probably know who are the names and yes, tommorow will be the second round in voting for the next governor for Jakarta. I don't know why, but i'm kinda excited about it o_o

At first i didn't even know a thing that there will be a voting thing for the next governor thing, until one of my friend told me about this. Usually, I don't really care about politics and all lol. But this time, maybe because of the unbearable traffic jams in Jakarta .. omg. In my living area, imagine for only having two lanes for transportation and then suddenly, one of the lanes are under construction for busway. So, its like basically, the other transportations only have one freaking lane for them to pass. Crazy much? I don't want more stupid traffic please.

A few days ago, while i was in my grandma's house to meet my cousins, all the elders were watching some sort of a debate between the current governor and the-soon-might-be-the-next governor. 0_0 But i guess (Om) Jokowi & Basuki can help this (?). Who knows!


Today I met with some of my friends and we talked about this too lol. It's kinda surprising, their birth came before me (means that they turned 17 earlier than me, but they aren't allowed to vote o_o. What is this .. And i also heard that in some areas, there will be no voting where there are more chances of  no 3 getting more votes. Is that even fair? And i also heard some crazy stuffs like, some people saying that the one who votes no 3 means something bad blablabla -_-

Anyways, my cousins showed this video to me and i think its pretty cute and the lyrics are 100% true!



There are even the bigbang gangnam style about this thing. ckck. guess this topic is uber populer huh? ;p

p.s. I'm only sharing my thoughts, okay? ><

No comments: