May 19, 2012

tehee

instead of listening to other's presentation, this is what we did .. photo booth! lol


introducing .. some of my new friends here *drum rolls*
from left to right (starting from the guy with black shirt) , chenyi (he's from china who became a PR 7 years ago) , victor (he's from myanmar ), dinesh (he's a local), and me (from indonesia) ! *huh?

my face -_-


me and serene !
this pict was taken by victor while we're .. laughing.

my sister and some people demand like anything to see my new friends' faces. i haven't have the chance to take pics with the rest .. i rarely bring my mac now since this is not my engineering laptop :(

i promise i'll upload more soon as soon as i get the picts.
and sorry for the super lack of post :( i've been really busy with quizzes, orientation thingy, etc etc

2 comments:

Crystal said...

aww the only girl! ciecieciecie ..HAHA

willdy cheng said...

serene is a girl! >< haha