Mar 3, 2012

oh well ..

Finally! One of my wisdom teeth is removed! Lemme tell you how did it happened ..The morning of the h-day, I was freaking out because of the operation thing . Most of the ppl who had this operation before told me that the process is killing and they weren't able to eat "good food" for about a week. Some also (well, mostly actually) have their cheek swollen as if somebody has slapped them. During the process, the only thing I did was listening to my ipod and I tried not to open my eyes because I know..by seeing the equipments (the knives and stuffs like that) will make my nervousness increase. Surprisingly, by more or less 2/3 minutes, the doctor told me that the teeth has been removed! Then the doc cleaned and sew (urghh) the teeth area. I swear it wasn't hurt at all (okay this might sound exaggerating). My mouth felt insanely numb. The doctor told me to eat lots of ice cream (yeayy) so that the wound will bleed less. Then went to gading to buy breads since I'm not allowed to eat "hard-textured" food. They don't even allow me to eat seafood too, plus, not to talk a lot. Too much. The next hour .. It hurted like hell! As I reached home, I immediately devoured lots of ice cream and the matcha redbean smoothie I bought from chatime (its really good!). All of a sudden, the hurt feeling went away.
Went to GI at night .. As usual, saturday night is always famsie time. Surprisingly, I was able to eat "different" types of food without feeling hurt at all. Bought ice cream again yumm~

What a day o_o

P.s. A super random post eh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wii i envy you ,can eat alot of ice cream its my favourite food.
dennise

willdy cheng said...

hehehehe :)