Jan 22, 2012

my food diary : too much sweets

WARNING . this post is random as hell.
and sorry for the bad quality pictures as i used my bb camera only

these macaroons are inexpensive but not really recommended. so far, kempi deli's macaroons are still the best in jakarta

my homemade chocolate lava cake \:D/



one of my latest experiments. cookies and cream cupcakes !

apple crumble thingy from penang bistro. believe it or not, the sauce is teh tarik! yumm


never in my life have i ordered 14 boxes of chocolate lava cakes ..

chocolate lava cake with ice cream :9


made these cupcakes yesterday for my cousins :D

what a mudslide..


my latest creation, the poo cupcake



puddings .. 



too much sweets .. @@

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Wil, I read this post just now (late at night) while studying and guess what? I became so refreshed before I even got the chance to doze off. And now Im hungry. T___T..

willdy cheng said...

LOL. no comment .. haha

eve-ting said...

buset will ! enak bngt lo xin jia !!! aww .. seruuu abis ...