Dec 29, 2011

you da one

sorry for the lack of post ><
plus, this post is kinda ... random

22nd
report card distribution day! my marks were kinda .. pathetic. went to popo's house to pray and guess what? my cousins (and of course their whole big fam) are planning to move to gian's current house which is soooo near to mine! even my popo will move there too ! :D me, my sis, my bro, icha , hani and even veli (and her nurse) went to domino's pizza and we chit chated quite a lot. hani and icha were so ridiculously funny in the car lol
p.s. happy belated mother's day :)



24th reunion and christmas eve
went to cp with my friends (sheila, catoz, dennise, demmas, anderson, irvan, kelvin, kashish and rudy <kelvin and adrian's friend>) . finally i could hang with denniseeee *hyped . we chit chat-ed and joked quite a lot. too bad crystal and adrian were absent. cp was madly crowded at that day, it was like a fish market .. really :/

25th merry christmas!
went to TA with my big fam . the youngsters ate at fish n co while the elders ate at shabu tei. we ate a looooot. then we went to popo's house and had dinner together again . good day :)

26th
nothing much .. spent the whole day reading and reading as usual . me, mom n sis went to carefour in the evening to shop some stuffs

27th
HAPPY BIRTHDAY (again) CRYSTAL ! :*

today
spent the whole day reading mangas. i'm currently obssesed with watashi ni xx shinasai and stardust wink <3 shoujo manga lovers, i highly recommend these mangas! they're soo addictive to read and their story plot is quite .. different and unusual. (the 1st and last - stardust wink, 2nd and 3rd - watashi ni xx shinasai)






watched junior masterchef too .. matt moran's mango cheesecake in my mind ..

2 comments:

Crystal said...

LOL! thanks wil!!! (again)..
stardust wink!! kyaaa..
it has been a while since I read shoujo mangas..

willdy cheng said...

hehe welcome ;)