Oct 22, 2011

vulnerable

Test has finally over but unfortunately, had anxiety attack today and it was just sooo torturing :( my hands were shaking like anything, my heart was boom-booming like the speed of light (huh?) And lastly , my mind stopped thinking. Ironically, that happened from the beginning of the test ( I mean once I see the paper) and it went till the end. I saw my friends were serious in doing their own work while me .. :(

When the test ended, I dragged sheila out of the class then I pathetically cried. I cried at the tk hall where nobody was there. Then novita passed by and asked what was wrong with me. We headed back to our class so that I could use novita's bb to text my mom that I won't be going home till 3. Unfortunately, as I reached the class, demmas was there. Never ever a guy sees me crying. That was just a shame. I tried to hide myself but it didn't work. Then ms esther came out of nowhere. Since novita and me were sitting in a corner (well, actually to hide her phone) , ms esther was like "handphone yaaaaa?". But then my sad face saved novita's handphone. At the same time, sr uday came and asked what happened. Then I was asked to rewrite the test. I said bo of course cause my mind was still somewhat blank. But then ms natasha asked me to have the test soo .. I did the test again. It was much better than the first one though at the beginning, the anxiety was still present. Then I thanked ms natasha, mr uday and ms esther for letting me to have a retest.

Ms esther told me " you're lucky to have friends like them. If sheila didn't tell us, we will never know about this" . Aaaa thank you sheila,novita! And demmas to for .. Idk. Whatever. Haha

As I reached home , called my mom and I tell her about that, she said that maybe its due to low blood pressure . Mom, seriously? I can't relate anxiety with that. Then mom asked me and my sis to picked her up at popo's house to go to salon! Then we all cream-bath-ing . Thanks mom!

I know this kind of anxiety thing is just soooooo stupid. But seriously, it was scary

No comments: