Feb 27, 2011

life o life

school has been fun as usual . gonna have my board exams in about a week (+) . 1 month , exams everyday . my biggest fear is art and english don't know why . art is getting harder day by day .
and i'm currently confused about my college thing .. they said that i'm still too young to have college there . ==" . and the qualifications are not easy too. my parents are kinda worried too cuz they said that i may struggle living alone there . most of my friends will continue their studies here in jakarta .*ENVYY* . sometimes i feel weird how people are so happy to study abroad (i mean for those who will stay without their parents). well, especially if the destination is tooooo far from indonesia . they may be proud of studying in countries that are way too far from here . at first they may be extremely happy that they're studying at those countries but in the end , won't they miss their parents or friends ?

okay enough with college thing . (pardon me for talking nonsense too . haha)

yesterday went to gi with my fam . ate at jitlada . i love love thai food :9 hehe . ate lots of spicy food (finally) . my mom n sis shopped . actually i supposed to go to triny's and ci lisda's bday . but unfortunately i was not allowed to attend one of them :/

No comments: