Dec 18, 2010

all i want for christmas is you

just reached home from school to take my report card and the result is .. kinda funny and unexpected . but afterall, i'm pretty satisfied with it :) (though my dad is not really happy with my result , i think idk)

yesterday went to gading with my mom, my sis and my bro . went to salooooon . (you all know how much i hate going to salon right lol) . then ate at glosis . i met adila at sushi groove :D then she gave me a hug . she's soo sweet and i miss her sooo much :)
then went to zara to shop winter apparels . too bad the trench coat that i want was only available in XS :( . mine is S . i think today i'm going to hunt trench coats at other zara shops :D . (my mom and sis are also hunting for it) . one of my friend told me that hk temp is currently 4-6 degree celcius, which is so freaking cold ! and i've heard that it was snowing at shanghai and beijing . wow :o can't wait ~ and i don't know why i really really want to see snow at macau though its really impossible .

happy holidays again ppl :D

No comments: