Oct 17, 2009

sooo happy xD

OMG OMG !!
i am sooo sooo happy ~ don't know why .. wkwk. yesterday called with kelvin, handy, and emo for hours . my ears felt like bursting. hahaha. bit i felt happy that they trust me n tell this that blahh blah .. haha
this morning i was playin my guitar and sudde
nly my brain was flowing with paramore's ignorance. luph that song soo much ! then my fingers moved n played the chords ! i didn't see tha chords from the net . i found it all by myself .. sosososoososo happy x) .. lalala ~
this is the link for the song for those who don't even know the song .. it's actually a rock heart breaker song .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJHBi43pzyM

i'm really waiting for their latest album ! but the album hasn't being sell here at indo . huhu

paramore - brand new eyes

btw , my cousin is having a revenge for her friend. and i'm a part of that conspiracy too .. hahahaha


chauu ~


No comments: